Designer Heavy Georgette Top Lehenga And Soft Net Embroidery Dupatta
- ★ Material: Heavy Goergette| Your style makes it more provocating. Stylish heavy georgette top and fully stitched lehenga giving you a latest stylish Indian women fashion for this season.
- ★Size: upto 44 inch (Free Size) | Decent sizing for you to carry the best possible style. You will be privileged with its outstanding material & perfectly sized fully worked top and lehenga having heavy georgette & heavy silk inner with soft net embroidery dupatta to carry the best fashion possible.
- ★ Urban-Libaas gives you stylish and affordable beautiful top & lehenga set with a unique design. You deserve this beautiful lehenga for almost all casual or semi-formal occasions, remember not only to wear it for once!
- ★ Occasion: Versatile | You will love to wear this stylish designer full size lehenga on any special occasion. You will feel the centrepiece of the occasion.
- ★ Pair it with nice sandal/ shoes for outstanding impressions.
Fabric & Size:
Top – Heavy Georgette Fully Embroidery (Fully Stitched) Handwork Lace
Lehenga – Heavy Georgette (Fully Stitched)
Dupatta – Heavy Soft net With Embroidery Hand Work Lace Border
Top – Upto 44 Inch (Fully-Stitched)
Lehenga – Upto 44 Inch (Fully-Stitched)
The heavy georgette top, lehenga & dupatta set from the house of Urban Libaas is designed as per the latest trends giving the best experience to the Indian Women
Indian fashion is truly a medley of colour, style and unique fabrics. Indian ethnic attires like sarees, classy suites are renowned far and wide as being among the most graceful attire. the intricacy of the saree wearing that every women share is hidden in its gentle overlapping threads. A gamut of weaves from the base of aesthetics and tradition, but when mixed with an innate sensuality, it becomes a woman’s prized possession. that when this net saree takes these inimitable yardages to the next level of opulence.
We bring to our store the soft heavy georgette embroidery worktop & lehenga with soft net embroidery handwork dupatta. it is an art to display conventional beauty through modern trends.
|Dimensions||18 × 3 × 15 cm|